Scents of the Season (October Promotional)
In the Midwest the leaves are starting to change along with the temperature! My favorite season is fall and I love all the memories I have that are tied to fall scents. Pumpkin pie, apple cider, apple pie, campfires — all remind me of fall and family! This month Young Living has three awesome oils that work perfectly at capturing the scents of the season.
- This month you can get a free 5ml bottle of orange essential oil, nutmeg essential oil and cinnamon bark essential oil with any 190 PV order! This retails around $56!
- Place an order for 250 PV and receive one free 5-ml bottle each of Cinnamon Bark, Orange, and Nutmeg essential oils, plus a $20 enrollment voucher. (Retail Value: $76.58)
- Place a $300 PV order and receive the three oils, $20 enrollment plus 10% back on Essential Rewards.
What would I do with these oils?
Well the first thing I would do is look up in the Essential Oils Desk Reference or Reference Guide for Essential oils to see how many uses there are for these oils!
- Orange: use in homemade cleaning spray, diffuse, great to use in a sugar scrub or lip balm recipe!
- Nutmeg: diffuse with cinnamon bark and pretend you are baking something :), it’s also part of the essential oil blend– Endoflex
- Cinnamon Bark: is one of the single oils in Thieves essential oil.This is a hot oil. Have you ever tried to eat a mouth full of cinnamon hot candies? Yeah, it is this hot! Dilution is required! This is a great oil to diffuse. If you can stand the slight burn, I like to add a small drop to a warm cup of apple cider. Yum!
Not a Young Living member yet? I’d love to help you out! Send me an email or leave a comment. We have a GREAT community you can be a part of!