Energizing Afternoon School Snack
by Jodi McKenna
Quite frankly there are some snacks that shouldn’t be limited to children, time of day, or labeled as an afternoon school snack. In fact, NingXia Red is my 8 AM, 10 AM and 2 PM snack nearly every day.
- I don’t crave unhealthy foods
- my energy remains high
- I’m hardly ever hungry
- and I avoid the afternoon slump.
There is only one problem though.
Why Is NingXia Red An Afternoon School Snack?
My children do most of their independent school work in the morning. I meet with them in the afternoon to accomplish our read alouds, correct math, learn phonics, and tackle Latin. Around 2pm, they are returning to the kitchen asking for a snack . . . and they often lack the morning’s laser focus.
NingXia Red . . .
- supplies the body with antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
- this liquid contains NingXia Wolfberries — currently the world’s top food with the highest level carotenoids
- contains Vitamin B and Vitamin E
- is sweetened with fruit juice and stevia
NingXia Red makes for a great energizing afternoon snack . . . especially when combined with raw milk kefir or some Nick’s Sticks (our other favorite snack!).