Stop the Stink with Purification Essential Oil
When I first received my Everyday Essential Oils kit, I never would have guessed that one of the first oils I’d need to reorder would be Purification essential oil. Who knew that this oil blend had so many handy uses?
With Back-to-School comes the start up of fall sports. My teens play soccer. One of my teens tends to take his cleats and shin-guards off in the car after a hard game of soccer. Can we say STENCH! This is where Purification comes in handy. I have him drop a couple of drops of Purification essential oil into his shoes. What a difference!
Purification essential oil contains the following single essential oils:
Homemade Freshener Spray
- 4 oz. glass spray bottle
- Distilled water
- 8-15 drops of Purification essential oil
Shake and spray! Use instead of chemically-laden room deodorizers and fresheners. My kids will spray shoes, shin guards, feet, rooms–if it’s stinky then Purification is your oil.
Other Uses for Purification Essential Oil
- I’m sure you don’t do this– but sometimes I forget about clothes in the laundry. So to freshen them up, I add vinegar in the rinse cycle along with several drops of Purification essential oil. It gets rid of that nasty mildew smell!
- Purification is great to add to homemade cleaners! Fill an 8 oz. spray bottle with half water, half vinegar and around 5-10 drops of Purification. This is also great to spray around the toilet if you have boys in the house. 😉
- Add Purification to baking soda and sprinkle on carpets and couches to help deodorize and refresh fabrics. (May want to test first if you have a very expensive couch. We haven’t had any problems but I figured I should throw that disclaimer out there. 😉 )
- Diffuse Purification to get rid of stale odors. Like wet dog. Or smoke.
How do you use Purification essential oil?
For more Back to School posts click on the picture below!