Organizing Your Essential Oils- Part 1
I had been using YL essential oils for over a YEAR before I finally found a great storage system for my oils! Sure, for awhile it worked to (gently) throw my oils in a plastic basket… but it sure made it difficult to find the specific oil I was looking for or to take inventory of which oils I had!
After doing some research online- and not finding much- I went out on my own search!
What I needed:
- something easily accessible in the kitchen or living room (where we spend the majority of our time)
- something that wouldn’t tempt our 2 littles to explore the oils while mom might happen to be out of the room
- something that would spread out the oils so I could sort them and quickly find the one I wanted.
- something not just functional…but cute!!
What I found:
- fits 3 plastic drawer organizers (one organizer for singles, one for blends, one for roll-ons, and the extra oils sit in the back behind the organizers)
- bottom shelf is perfect for my Higley, EODR, and Essential Oils 101 class packets
- extras like massage oils and ointments fit in the basket on top of the table
Trying to figure out how I find a specific oil??? I’ll be writing about that in the second part of my posts about Organizing Your Essential Oils!
Now it is your turn to share! How do YOU store your essential oils and supplies??
Link up to show us your functional and creative storage solutions!
Link ups are easy!
If you don’t have a blog, then show us your Instagram photo! Use Facebook!
If you have a blog post, simply write a post about how you store or organize your essential oils. Please be sure to link up with the exact address of your blog post. Copy and paste the below picture and add the words, “I’m participating in the Naturally His ‘How to Organize Essential Oils’ link up. For other ideas on storing your essential oils, be sure to click HERE.”
We are super excited to see your creativity and learn new (and better) ways of storing essential oils!!!